- It is used for lifting large-sized loads of large mass
- It consists of 4 segments of the lifting chain of the 8th class, end, connecting elements
- It has a wide range of applications
- Reliable and durable
- We make slings on the day of treatment (small batches)
- It is possible to manufacture slings with shortening hooks and in non-standard versions
- It is suitable for lifting loads with 4 hook points.
FOUR-BRANCH CHAIN SLINGS 4SC
The four-branch chain sling (spider) is in demand and popular in construction, industry and in the warehouse sector. It belongs to the category of the most actively used for lifting and moving loads of different types of lifting devices over a short distance. The chain four-branch sling 4SC significantly facilitates and accelerates the performance of loading and unloading operations using crane equipment. Moreover, this device ensures complete safety of the transported cargo. It does not cause any harm to its appearance or consumer properties.
The 4SC four-branch chain sling consists of a link with a special hook attachment for lifting equipment and four chain branches equipped with hooks, links and rigging brackets. This design provides it with strength, reliability, ease of replacement and operation, as well as a long service life without losing the original operational properties.
It is recommended to order the production of four-branch chain slings with individual technical parameters in accordance with the requirements of GOST. This will make them ideally suited to the type of crane equipment with which they will be used. The price of these lifting devices depends on their configuration, load capacity and length.